Invitation: to ask for the presence or participation of; to welcome, encourage, to call upon.
Explanation: to offer reasons for or a cause of; to offer reasons for the actions, belief or response of one’s self.
The Exhortation to Praise
I. What To Do
- To express adoration toward-to worship as God, regard with deep rapturous love; to celebrate, honor, give homage, to boast of, brag about, bless with conviction
- To express admiration for – to laud, especially in a loud tone, to applaud, extol, eulogize; to congratulate or acknowledge
- To express approval of – to commend
II. Who To
- Jehovah – the eternal one (without beginning or without end, everlasting); self existent one (having reality, actuality and factuality; alive, around, about, to be)
- Yah – contraction, abbreviation, shorter form of Jehovah/LORD. infinite, immortal, immutable, indestructible, imperishable
III. Whom To Do It
- The citizens of God (particularly/specifically)
- The community of God (primarily/especially)
The Explanation for Praise
I. His exceeding favor
Exceeding -strong ,mighty powerful prevail, valiant.
Favor – to accommodate advocate, approbate (to approve or authorize) an act of kindness beyond what is due or deserved or usual.
II. His eternal faithfulness
Eternal- constant, continual, consistent; unending, uninterrupted, unfailing.
Faithfulness- worthy of trust, belief, adhering firmly and devoted as to a person or idea; loyal, dependable, reliable, trustworthy.