Listen: to pay attention to, to heed, hear or hearken unto, to listen attentively, to conform to a command or authority, to obey.
I. To express/expose your integrity: to show that you’re respectful, responsible, reliable.
- It brings advancement in life: mental development/moral improvement
- It gives attentiveness to life: admiration, adoration, appreciation by/from others.
- It makes attractiveness for life: to stimulate motivate or captivate/influence others.
II. To enjoy his prosperity (benefits/blessings of God) in every area of your life: to be successful.
- Psalm 84:11; Psalm 34:9,10; Psalm 37:25; Psalm 23:1; Isaiah 1:19
III. To experience longevity (long life)
- Proverbs 3:1,2,16; Proverbs 4:10; Proverbs 9:11; Proverbs 10:27